Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Essential Oils for Bee Stings

"I'm bringin' home my baby bumble bee. Won't my momma be so proud of me? I'm bringin' home my baby bumble bee...OUCH! It stung me!"


It's summer time and the bees are buzzin'. Don't get caught without a natural remedy for you or your little ones. Here is a really easy and natural regimen for bee stings with essential oils. 

naturally treat a bee sting with essential oils- The Pretty Oil
If you don’t have these oils you in your cabinet here is a list of other recommended Young Living essential oils for bee stings:
  • Lavender (Included in Premium Starter Kit)
  • Idaho Tansy
  • Peppermint (Included in Premium Starter Kit)
  • Palo Santo
  • Spikenard
  • Idaho Balsam Fir
  • Purification (Included in Premium Starter Kit)
  • PanAway (Included in Premium Starter Kit)
  • Melrose
  • Deep Relief Roll-On

No comments:

Post a Comment