Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Workout Must-Haves with Essential Oils

Recently, Keith and I decided it was time to take charge of our lives and get healthy. We kick started our healthy lifestyle with the Adovocare 24 day challenge. I'm pleased to see the carryover beyond the 24 day mark! We try to workout 3-4 times per week and I just wanted to share some of the oils I have been using in my new healthy routine.

Essential Oils for your workout routine- The Pretty Oil

Lemon Essential Oil: Adding 2 drops in my water just gives me a boost during water breaks. Lemon essential oil is known to energize the mind.

PanAway Essential Oil: Currently a must have after work-outs. I dilute it with coconut oil and massage it over sore muscles.

Ningxia Nitro: This is a great pre-workout drink. It’s a natural energy shot so you don’t have to worry about any unsafe side effects like other types of drinks cause.

So tell me, what’s your work out routine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment