Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lavender Lemonade



This morning I woke up feeling like a million bucks. I had a surge of energy and couldn't wait to jump out of bed and get my day going. You know who else had a TON of energy? Troubadour of course. Troub and I headed out to the park for a beautiful walk in the 60 degree weather (in Texas, in May). #SWOON. When I came home I wanted a refreshing drink and what did I come across on The Pretty Oil blog? A yummy recipe for lavender lemonade! I wanted to share the deliciousness with you so here you go:

Ingredients:
3 lemons
7 cups cold water
1-2 drops Young Living lavender essential oil
¾ cup organic raw agave
Handful ice cubes
Optional: lemon or lime slices for garnish
Directions:
Juice the lemons into a pitcher
Add the water, lavender and agave
Stir well to mix, then add ice & enjoy!
 I didn't have agave so I used some honey instead. Still super yummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment