Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Must have essential oils for summer!

Image
Problem: Sunburn
Solution: Mix 10 drops of lavender oil with coconut oil and rub on.
Problem: Bugs
Solution: Purification oil is a natural insect repellent.
Problem: Allergies
Solution: The allergy-bomb. Diffuse equal drops peppermint, lemon and lavender oils.
Problem: Summer Cold
Solution: Thieves oil – a drop in a glass of water, or rub on bottom of your feet.
Problem: Your kids are 2 days into summer vacation and are already BORED.
Solution: Peace & Calming – diffused, dropped in bath, inhaled… let’s be honest, we suggest you stock up on this one.
When you purchase the premium starter kit during the month of May, the Pretty Oil Team would like to send you the Essential Oils Pocket Reference guide as a welcome gift! Click on the "Order Oils" tab in my menu bar for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Are you selling oils?! They're my new obsession!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am! Aren't they the greatest?! I seriously can't believe how many uses there are for them!!! I miss you mucho. I saw your baptism photos, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete