Saturday, May 31, 2014

Top 5 Essential Oils in Our Home


The new tagline in our house is "there's an oil for that." The hubs was a bit skeptical at first and used this line to poke fun at me but now he is all about the oils! I have been rubbing lavender on his feet and neck before bed to help him sleep and that is what made him a believer, or maybe it was the free foot rub that did it? :) Thursday night I came home when Keith was already asleep and caught a huge whiff of lavender when I walked in the room. The next morning he made sure to mention that giving yourself a foot rub is not nearly as fun as having someone else do it...

Our daily oils:
  • JOY: 3-4 drops in the diffuser every morning while I have my quiet time and drink a cup (or two) of hot tea
  • VALOR: 1-2 drops on my feet and wrists when I feel anxious
  • LEMON: 2 drops in my glass of water for an energy boost during the day
  • THIEVES: I use thieves in my natural disinfectant spray
    • 1/2 cup water
    • 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar or white (non-GMO) vinegar
    • 20 drops of THIEVES oil
  • LAVENDER: 1-2 drops on Keith's feet and neck before bed
What are the oils you use daily???



No comments:

Post a Comment